sexta-feira, 24 de julho de 2009

Carine Roitfeld


Vi um editorial espectacular da Vogue francesa e pensei "bem é desta que eu vou tratar de saber mais qualquer coisa sobre esta pequena que toda a gente adora como se fosse o Godfather da moda"...

Li aqui, li acolá...

“Some editors, they have that, they know all the designer from the beginning of the nineteenth century. They know this is triple cashmere, this is simple cashmere. Maybe they went to fashion school. Me, I don’t. I just get a feeling about what is exciting. It is all just from feeling. So I don’t know. I think maybe I have a talent.”

“I was not checking the materials or something. I was just looking the way I was looking, sitting the way I was sitting. Making the girls look like me; it was an easy job.” (sobre o trabalho com o Tom Ford)


"So people always say that I weigh my staff, and it is totally wrong. All my girls are very skinny and very chic and very beautiful. And if they are not beautiful, well, then they are very charming. So people always say that I weigh them, but no. I don’t weigh my girls.”


“Doesn’t she look like Nicole Kidman?” Roitfeld says of the assistant posted at her door. “I told you, all the girl who work at French Vogue are vewy skinny and beautiful.”

NYmag

Talentosa... e tansa!

Sem comentários: